These cookies are so easy to make. They require just a few ingredients and are delicious!
2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cups of sliced almonds, crushed
3 tbsp of jam
1) Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk maple syrup, oil, and vanilla. Add almond flour and mix.
3) Roll dough into a 1-inch ball. Roll them into the crushed almonds and place them on the baking sheet.
4) Place your thumb in the center of each ball to create a thumbprint.
5) Fill the space with 1/2 tsp of jam.
6) Bake for 10-15 minutes. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from The Simple Veganista