Updated: Jan 18, 2021
Super easy and delicious!
Adapted from Healthy Recipes
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried thyme
1 lb. fresh mushrooms of your choice (rinsed and sliced)
1) Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together (except the mushrooms).
3) Add the mushrooms and toss to coat.
4) Transfer the coated mushrooms to the prepared baking sheet.
5) Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!